- Design and develop scalable front-end and back-end web based robotic applications for multi-user interaction
- Contribute to the architecture of the software working closely with the software engineering team
- Obtain feedback from application engineering teams and customers to rapidly experiment, iterate and implement new features
- Collaborate with other engineers and communicate design priorities and provide constructive guidance
- Assist with high-level analysis, design, test procedures and code reviews to develop high quality software
- BE/ BTech (or higher) in computer science, electrical or any other related field (with a strong demonstrated experience and passion for programming)
Key Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience developing full-stack web applications at scale
- Experience with frameworks such as D3, JQuery, node.js, AngularJS, Django, flask etc.
- Experience with real-time browser technologies, interactive single-page applications and API constraints
- Experience working in a collaborative software team, applying agile development practices and software engineering tools (Git, CMake, CI, gdb, Jira, Jenkins etc.)
- Familiarity with IoT communication protocols and techniques such as WebSocket, WebRTC, MQTT etc.
- Good knowledge of unit testing methodologies
- Strong design, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment (Agile-SCRUM)
- A willingness to explore new technologies and unfamiliar concepts
- Knowledge of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and building in accessibility from the ground up
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud etc.
- Experience with Java or C++ is a plus