Lead Software Engineer – QA
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (both manual and automated).
- Building up, Leading and mentoring QA team
- Establish and evolve QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry y-accepted best practices.
- Analyzing and establishing the appropriate test measures and metrics that enhances the product development activity
- Participate in code and document reviews, product specification reviews ensuring the best practices
BTech or MTech (or higher) in the field(s) of Computer Engineering or related field.
Key Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of solid experience in software QA (preferably Product based testing)
- Good experience in software functional, integration and regression testing at the unit and system level
- In depth knowledge and experience in SDLC and QA methodologies
- Fair Knowledge of Scripting languages like Python
- Experience with modern software architectures, technologies, tools and techniques
- Experience working with Linux environment
- Should be organized and detail oriented
- Strong communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment (Agile-SCRUM) with cross functional teams
- A willingness to explore new technologies and unfamiliar concepts