CNC Turning Operator
We are seeking a CNC Turning Operator for a full-time on-site role located in Hyderabad. As a CNC Turning Operator, you will be responsible for producing high-quality parts and producing precision machined components. Daily responsibilities include programming, setting-up, and operating CNC machines to create finished parts from raw materials, testing parts to ensure conformance to specifications, and maintaining machines and work areas to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- Experience in CNC turning, specifically with hands-on experience in the operation of CNC machines.
- Knowledge of interpreting blueprints and technical drawings.
- Ability to monitor CNC machine output for quality and make adjustments in programming as needed.
- Proficiency in the use of precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators, and gauges.
- Capable of troubleshooting and handling machine maintenance tasks.
- A strong work ethic and a focus on producing high-quality work in a safe and efficient manner.
Atleast 4+ years of experience in CNC Turning
Must Have Diploma or Related required.
If you don't see a position matching your skills or interests, you are still welcome to send us a message (along with your resume) explaining your background and why you are interested in being a part of our team.