Engineering Manager – Electrics
Svaya is seeking an experienced manager to head its electrics (electrical + electronics) team involved in development of power and mixed signal electronics for Robotics and Autonomous systems. You will be primarily responsible for setting rigorous processes and leading the team for time-bound delivery of electronic hardware from development to implementation to testing. You will work closely with other product teams to implement your ideas and development in a fast-paced environment.
- Set technical direction, create functional specifications, and develop system level architecture to implement board level electronics that are highly reliable, fault tolerant and safety critical.
- You will play a pivotal role in leading the team to rapidly iterate hardware design concepts, and helping to realize them from lab to real world.
- Coordinate with other internal teams to communicate design priorities and ensure product timelines and budgets are met.
- Identify and coordinate with key suppliers for procurement and to establish long term partnerships.
- Manage, coach, and support engineering team.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience with ARM and Intel based microprocessors, high speed memory systems, interprocess communications, analog and digital circuits.
- Good understanding of design challenges such as low-noise electronics in a mixed-signal environment, high-speed and low-power design, process variation / mismatch.
- Experience in qualification and passing for EMI and EMC
- Proven track record of released products in the field.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and solve unfamiliar problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master (Preferred) degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related field of study
- MUST HAVE 8+ years’ proven experience in power and mixed signal electronics design
If you don't see a position matching your skills or interests, you are still welcome to send us a message (along with your resume) explaining your background and why you are interested in being a part of our team.