Lead Robotic Systems Engineer (Electrics)
Svaya is seeking a robotics engineer with strong background in automation and electrical engineering. You will be responsible for end-to-end electrics (electrical + electronics) integration of Svaya’s collaborative robotic systems into client production systems, including PLC, safety and sensor systems integration. You will play a key role in identifying, installation and commissioning of the overall automation solution with Svaya’s robots working closely with product and application engineering teams.
- Identify and understand overall robotic automation requirements of the customer.
- Lead pre-sales project costing proposal and solution architecture.
- Work with partners and internal teams to design, implement, and commission projects at client sites.
- Coordinate and work with marketing and sales teams to disseminate information about new applications and solutions.
- Liaison with vendor partners form procurement, manufacturing, and assembly for effective implementation of the automation projects.
Key Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of robotic automation in production environments
- Experience in CAD tools (ex. AutoCAD, E-Plan etc.) for design of electrical controls, panels and wiring etc.
- Experience in PLC programming (Ex. Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Delta etc.)
- Experience with robot safety systems (light curtains, area scanners etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of industrial field communication protocols (EtherCAT, Modbus etc).
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in programming with Python is an added advantage
- Willingness to explore new technologies and unfamiliar concepts in automation, robotics, IIoT, machine vision etc.
- 6+ years’ experience with robotics or automation in industry
- BE/ B. Tech (or higher) in electrical or related discipline.
If you don't see a position matching your skills or interests, you are still welcome to send us a message (along with your resume) explaining your background and why you are interested in being a part of our team.