What we're looking for
Looking for production manager responsible for end-to-end assembly and total quality management (TQM) process for Svaya’s precision robotic products. He will be responsible for managing end-to-end production schedule, hiring and training production staff.
- Manage end-to-end production process of precision robotic and other related systems
- Co-ordinate with vendors for machining and other components
- Maintain production schedule on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Recruit and train production staff (assembly technicians, testing and quality engineers etc.)
- Responsible for Total Quality Management (TQM) for Svaya products
- Actively communicate with engineering to make product assembly and manufacturing more efficient and of high quality
- 12+ years of experience in manufacturing, assembly and quality management of precision engineered products
- Diploma in mechanical engineering (B.Tech preferred)
- Strong experience in defining production processes for new products
- Should have experience in recruitment and training production staff
Best in Industry
If you don't see a position matching your skills or interests, you are still welcome to send us a message (along with your resume) explaining your background and why you are interested in being a part of our team.