- The accountant work on Bills receivables & payable, Raising Purchase orders and negotiating contracts, Prepare and review financial statements for accuracy and legal compliance.
- Prepare and file tax returns.
- The accountant will work with multiple teams, including Engineering and R&D, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to develop and execute account plans
- Good experience in Tally ERP
- Must have experience in Payroll.
- Must have working experience in generating EPF, PT & GST Challans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Accounts or Commerce, or related field
- 3 to 5 Years of experience in Accounts.
If you don't see a position matching your skills or interests, you are still welcome to send us a message (along with your resume) explaining your background and why you are interested in being a part of our team.