Technical Writer – Product Documentation
We are seeking a Technical Writer, who can help us design and develop technical manuals and context-sensitive help for our collaborative robot hardware and software products. You should have passion for developing high-quality technical communications for technology products. You should be self-guided and collaborate with hardware and software engineers to explore and discover end-use of the products.
- Develop documentation, including planning, designing, writing, editing, reviewing and testing
- Create and maintain user facing documentation, including Instructions for Use, Quick Start Guide, Assembly Instructions and Tutorials
- Create and maintain service-related documentation, such as site preparation guide, field service guide, and troubleshooting guide
- Create, document, and maintain documentation templates and standards
- Create and implement change management process for published documentation
- Research product internally through interviews, hands-on testing and written information.
Key Skills and Experience
- 6+ years’ experience in technical communications and preparing software/hardware set-up guides and user manuals
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be detail focused and highly organized
- Work independently and as a team member
- Experience with professional document creation and management tools such as FrameMaker, Robohelp etc.
- Experience with graphic creation and editing tools, Photoshop or Illustrator, and multimedia development tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- A willingness to explore new technologies and unfamiliar concepts.
- B. tech or M. tech with excellent technical writing skills and content development software tools.
If you don't see a position matching your skills or interests, you are still welcome to send us a message (along with your resume) explaining your background and why you are interested in being a part of our team.